Don't forget to 'like' your favourite poems on the
People's Poetry Competition Facebook Page!

Thursday 30 May 2013

68. Manifesto


68.
Manifesto

I hate you because you don’t love me, so I’m going to kill you.
I hate you because you’re not like me, so I’m going to kill you.
I hate you because you ignore me, so I’m going to kill you.
I hate you because you’re happy and I’m not, so I’m going to kill you.
I hate you because you’re indifferent to me, so I’m going to kill you.
I hate you because you exclude me, so I’m going to kill you.
I hate you because you don’t love me so I hate you so I will kill you.
Hate kills.
I hate you because you disprove my theory that hate is best.
I love me. You don’t love me.
Self love kills. I kill.
Ignore me at your peril.
Love turns to hate.
I hate.
Self love is the seed from which hate grows.
Love others and your love is returned.
So said my neighbour, him I burned.
I love myself, that is the cause.
Because, because, because, because.
I don’t believe in loving, except from you.
That’s why I’m going to kill you.
That’s what I plan to do.
I hate you.
If you were like me, you would hate me too.
The problem is, you do.
Me too.




No comments:

Post a Comment